by Sydney Blaylock, Bean Soup Times Contributor
For six months Sydney Blaylock, Spelman student and Bean Soup Times contributor lived in Accra, Ghana and learned alot about the culture and its people. Here are the top 8 things she loved about Ghana.
1. Food: Red Red, Banku, Yams, Colby Stew, & Plaintains.
2. System of bargaining and trading
3. Azonto Music and Dance
4. Historical Elements (Slave Castles) Culture and Traditions (I didn't LOVE it, but it was important for me to see these places)
5. The people are inventive, creative, and driven.
6. Ghanaian traditional fabrics
7. Taxi Ride (no pic)
Join the Bean Soup Times email list so you will know when Sydney publishes some of her diary about her visit to Ghana.