Advertise with Bean Soup Times
Let us help breathe new life into your marketing efforts!
For our Media Kit 2015 CLICK HERE
- Graphic Design – Creation of flyers, posters, postcards, Facebook covers and Instagram design, Twitter designs.
Click here for examples from our team.
- Campaign Design – Creative campaign input, design and layout, graphic design, creative writing, hosting and more.
- Marketing Strategizing and Planning – Consultation on how to effectively use social media marketing to build better relationships with current customers, increase name recognition, enhance credibility by establishing expertise, attract new customers, influence public opinion, make more money.
- Website Design – We can deliver quality, branded, custom blogs that you can manage and control. Services include web design, Facebook Fan Page Design, Banner Design and Twitter Design. Click here for examples.
- Photography – We can provide in studio shoots, head shots, on scene shoot and event photography) Click here for examples.
- Videography We can make your video happen. We can produce your music video, perform video editing, directing, event filming, and commercial production.
- Social Media Management – Don’t have time to grow your social media presence and cannot afford to hire someone full time? We can increase visibility, engagement, action and more by doing the hard work for you.
“No, it’s not the Onion but an Afrocentric variant with a similarly edible name.”-August 15, 2002 Chicago Reader
“Offering hilarious parodies of mainstream media, Bean Soup Times is quickly becoming a popular source of witty social and political satire.”-The Final Call (2002)
“With a witty take on current events and popular culture, Bean Soup Times.com is quickly becoming Black America’s leading source for satirical news on the internet.” –Chicago Crusader (2001)
“Bean Soup Times is a new satirical newspaper that spoofs news from an African American perspective.” -April 1, 2002, Steve Edwards “Eight-Forty Eight”, WBEZ (91.5 FM)
“This paper is not only hilarious, but it makes you think. I love it.” -Monique Caradine-Kitchen, “Mo in the Midday” WVON (2002)
“A beautiful idea, magnificently conceived…and brilliantly executed.”—Salim Muwaukkil, Chicago Tribune op ed writer and Senior Editor, In These Times (2002)